A Diwali Diya platter

Hello.  Today I am here to show you my Diwali Diya platter which I made in last Diwali.

This Diya platter caught attention of my guests and so I decided to show how I made it.

I have used 6 inch round mdf and primed it with gesso. Here I have used Little Birdie's 2 in 1 texture paste, which converts into gesso when water is added.

 For the 2nd step, I used Fevicryl acrylic Colour Red and painted whole circle, not to forget to paint on sides and back.

In step 3, I used a stencil by Icraft and using a sponge dabbed white color on it , giving interesting pattern.

Later decorated it with quilling flowers, leaves and beads. Here's the final look



Hope you enjoyed the project, see you soon.
Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite five

My butterfly is going for a challenge

Inspiration from Hetvi Gala