My butterfly is going for a challenge



Wait wait, before you get confused by reading my title, let me tell you about an interesting challenge that's going on Indian Quilling Challenge Group.

Yes you heard it right, IQCG hosts challenges every month with different themes. And the theme for this month (IQCG #58) is BUTTERFLY.
Yes, the challenge is to incorporate quilling butterflies in the project. The last day to enter is 28th May 2019. Hurry and participate in this challenge.

So to enter in this challenge I made this beautiful Rainbow Butterfly Card. This card gives a positive message to believe in ourself.
I have used 5mm quilling strips for both butterflies. And the sentiment is hand written (though my handwriting is poor). I absolutely enjoyed through the making process.
Have a look-








http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/iqcg58.html

Hope you like my project. Thank you.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love the rainbow colours of the butterflies.. and the beautifully handwritten sentiment. Perfect match for these beauties. Thank you for playing with us at IQCG, hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite five

Wedding Invitation frame

IQCG76- Dt inspiration