IQCG76- Dt inspiration

 Hello everyone..!! Hope you doing good.

I am Hetvi Gala from Roll & Quill and here to share my inspiration for IQCG 76IQCG 76

For me, Diwali is incomplete without handmade diyas and the current theme motivated to make quilling diyas. Have a look,




I have used a tealight candle along with few diamond stones and the magic of quilling made them look gorgeous.

Hope, I have inspired you enough to make your own diyas and glam up your Diwali. 

Winner will receive ₹500 voucher from our sponsors CRAFTGULLY. Challenge is open worldwide and last date to participate is 30th November.

Have a Happy and Safe Diwali.

Rules for the challenge:

- Create any project with quilling in it
- Your project must be new
- For bloggers - Post our challenge banner along with a link back to our blog.
- For FB / instagram – Add our challenge banner along with your post and mention that you are linking this project to our challenge, tag us and add #IQCG76 is mandatory.
- Link your projects only to the inlinkz tool below - this is must.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite five

My butterfly is going for a challenge

Inspiration from Hetvi Gala